COLORING BOOK PROFITS
A Huge Opportunity in the
Book Publishing Industry
If you do not yet know me, my name is Bill Platt.
After years of dabbling, I started making money as a writer in 2001. Then at the beginning of 2005, I turned in notice to my employer that I would be leaving. Since March of 2005, I have earned my living exclusively as a result of my writing endeavors.
My specialty is providing training and services aimed at helping book authors and writers in general:
- Identify new opportunities to learn how to make money from book publishing;
- How to be a better writer -- fiction or nonfiction;
- How to better market your written materials;
- Identify the winning formulas of other writers and book authors, so to that I can show you how to make more money as well;
- How to outsource some of your project development needs;
- Describe where to find the best advice and help;
- Show you how you can find coaches who will help you in your quest to earn a living as a writer or as a book author or publisher;
- And much more...
This website came to be after one of my associates discovered amazing opportunities for those involved in creating and publishing Coloring Books for Adults.
My associate was having health problems, so I bought out his interest in the "Coloring Books for Adults" training product.
This is not R-rated material. We are not talking about that kind of "adult content".
Instead, we are talking about coloring book designs that are more complex than what you would hand to a child to color.
Many of my customers have used this training to create their own Coloring Books for Adults, and those who have taken action are already seeing actual sales as a result of their efforts.
Going forward, I will be producing additional training for folks working in this sub-genre, but for now, here are my current offers:
- Coloring Books for Adults - An introduction to this sub-genre, and how to quickly start producing adult coloring books using free or paid software options.
- Paint Dot Net Training - "Paint Dot Net" is a free image editing tool. Within this very inexpensive video training package, Nathan Segal and I are going to show you how to use the Paint Dot Net software to create and combine different types of images for your coloring book pages.
- PLR Coloring Book Art - This offer includes PLR Coloring Book Designs and training on how to use software to change one image into something completely new, different and exciting, to use in your coloring books.
- PLR Patterns - We have five packages of pattern images containing 100-images in each set. The only restrictions on these PLR Patterns is that you must change the image somehow, before using it inside your commercial projects. All images are 7" x 9.3" and saved as a 300-DPI PNG image.
- Done-For-You Sudoku Puzzles - We have our own software that creates Sudoku Puzzles, solutions to the puzzle, and a rating for the Sudoku Puzzle (easy, medium, hard). We will package up for you a set of puzzles that you can use to publish a Sudoku Puzzle Book quickly and easily.
Click the links above to see why there is so much excitement about this sub-genre in book publishing.
P.S. If you have any questions about this program, drop me a note
at “support ~at~ thephantomwriters.com”. I’d be happy to answer your questions.
Ponca City, Oklahoma USA